Monday, November 19, 2007

Seven Years Ago.....

It seems just like yesterday. I was sitting in my masters class on a Sunday afternoon. It was totally out of the blue that my turtleneck felt like it was choking me, I couldn't catch my breath, and forget about sitting still. There was nothing unusual taking place in class but for some reason I thought I was going to die.

When I returned home, I called my SIL and told her about my first panic attack. I told her that I thought my child was born today. We talked for a while when she told me to write the day down in my calendar. Once I received a referral, if her birthday was on November 19 we know that she is mine. I then told her that could also go for November 20th seeing that India was 12 hours ahead of us.

Well, tomorrow, my darling girl turns seven.

How is that mother's intuition????

6 comments:

alan said...

That's amazing!

Amazing as well...today is Dottie's birthday. 53 for her...

So glad you have your darling!

A very very Happy Birthday to her; may you both have a fantastic day!

alan

Ashley Winters said...

Cool! About a year before getting our referral for DD#2, I set-up a new password with my daughter's name and the number 12 (ex. baby12). Little did I know at the time that her birthdate was the 12th!!

Green tea said...

Wow ((Mary,)) time flys doesn't it.?
They grow up so fast, the challenging days are ahead, constant testing..be strong.
I hope Kiran has a Happy Birthday!!

puhpaul said...

Wow, that is very cool! Happy Birthday to Kiran! I hope everything is going well for her Mom too.

paul

Dr. Deb said...

AMAZING!!!!!!

Betsy said...

Very cool.

Happy belated birthday Kiran!