Friday, November 9, 2007

Life

I am tried of taking out the trash...
of getting my oil changed...
of cleaning our house and doing our laundry....
of being the mean parent all the time...
paying ALL the bills...
doing the all the grocery shopping...
helping with homework...(can you believe a teacher is saying this!!!)
running to dance class, religion, and friends parties...
going to bed everynight exhausted beyond exhaustion....
not having sex....
of feeling guilty that there isn't a dad....

BUT........

I LOVE MY GIRL AND WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!!!

6 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

There you go!!!

alan said...

I've said before that I can't imagine doing it all on my own...

I've also said you are the best!

You have nothing to ever feel guilty about!!!

alan

Green tea said...

Mary... You are awesome..
Believe in yourself..
Teachers are my heroes, my sister in
law teaches Special Ed ..I tried last year to be a tutor and volunteer at a elementary school in Robbinsdale school district with mostly immigrants..didn't have the patience
to go back this year.
Not my school district, I am in Anoka district..we passed the 2 important
bonds..
Hang in there..!!

Ruby Nakka said...

Mary,

I came to your blog via a comment that you had written on our blog (http://www.indiadoption.blgospot.com). Great site to empower single parents. Would you mind if I link your blog to ours?

Ruby

Ashley Winters said...

I know exactly how you feel. Despite being technically "married," I have can say ditto to all of those things mentioned on your list. Being a single parent is very difficult. You are not alone!!

DOMESTICDOMINA said...

Being alone is much better then being with a spouse that cheats!! Independence is empowerment