Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Do you ever wonder.........

I wonder what.....


life would be like without Kiran
it would be like to be the perfect parent
if Kiran's birthmother decided not to put her up for adoption or came looking for her
my life would be like without my SILs, brothers, nieces and nephews,
my mom would think of my parenting style
Kiran would think of my mom
my mom would think about Kiran
teaching in the suburbs would be like
our country would be like if Al Gore won almost 8 years ago
what our country will be like in 4 years
it would like to be deeply in love with a partner
it would be like to have another child
it would be like to have enough money not to have to worry about the future
why Britney Spears does what she does
or why any parent can just kill or forget about their children
or why people die so young
or why athletes, singers, and movie stars are more important then police officers, teachers
and firefighters
life would be like without my dad, I don't want to find out
it would be like if my mom was still with us on this earth.........

What do you wonder????

8 comments:

Stacy said...

I just reread your comment (a lot going on with me) and realized you have a new blog! Maybe I realized it when I posted, but too much mush in my head lately. I'll have to catch up soon. I've missed you!

Ashley Winters said...

Did you get out and vote in the primary election? This is such an exciting time in history regardless of your political choice. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

PS. Regarding finding love, you will. Don't give up!

Green tea said...

I wonder what would happen if I could go back to age 16 and do things differently.

I wonder what kind of turn out we would have had in a Primary

Thanks for stopping by my blog,
Write letters or make calls to your legislator, letter to the editor
maybe.
Tell them why you didn't make it to caucuses.
Explain your thoughts about a primary.
Can you imagine the difference it would make for elderly, handicapped,
those that had to work.
Too many were left out of this important vote.

alan said...

Way behind here, but I wonder what it would be like to spend an afternoon with you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

alan

Ashley Winters said...

You've been tagged! Visit my blog and learn more.

Puffer said...

i am on my way to being a single mom
i am in the waiting stages of adoption. my friends just adopted and now i want my turn to come fast...

Betsy said...

I wonder many of the same things...
Wonder what Savanna will be like as a teen-ager, adult, career choice... if I'm doing all that I can now to help her make good decisions for herself... how I would make it without my mom...

M, I really hope your dad is going to be okay. Please keep me posted...

Betsy said...

Oh, and I would support Hilary too for the same reasons you initially stated but she lacks integrity, and might as well be a power hungry man. I started out a "Hilary" fan but changed to "Obama". We'll see...